Saturday 5 December 2009

life

"There is a presence inside you. It is the life force that breathed your first breath when you were born. It is the life force that is breathing you now. It is a presence of unbelievable harmony, peach, and love, and it is inside you. To connect with and feel the life presence, stop, close your eyes, relax, let go of thoughts, and focus deeply on the inside of your body for a couple of minutes.

The more you do this exercise, the more the presence of pure harmony, peace, and love will arise within you."

This is from "Daily Teachings of the Secret" that has 365 pages with each different teachings to help you more focus on the positivity in life. As one of my daily ritual, I copy each teaching with hand-writing in the morning or before going to bed.

When I saw the phrase "the life force that breathed your first breath when you were born..." I realised how amazing the life is - from the moment when I was born, I've never stopped breathing so far....perhaps that'd be why life is called the gift. However, I sometimes forget this "being alive". Well, I'm not perfect, so tend to be overwhelmed by some situations going on in my life and there're still some things I'd never get over. However, I think I should not forget that I'm still breathing no matter what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment