Wednesday 20 May 2009

building a IKEA EXPEDIT bookcase and my new flat


Last week, I got three boxes delivered from IKEA and could not resist opening and assembling them notwithstanding that the manual said two persons should work. I recall I had so much fun with building my new bookcase and it reminded me of playing lego blocks when I was a kid. IKEA furniture must be a bigger version of lego blocks. After completing it, I had to have someone help to lift and move the masterpiece to the decent position in my flat. Since the last weekend my flat has become clutter-free and I always get stoked whenever I look at my new bookcase. One of several moments that I was proud of myself.





front door before the small book case was transformed to a shoe case

after the shoe case was made

lounge wall before I had a EXPEDIT bookcase (that small bookcase has become a shoe case)

after I completed assembling the EXPEDIT

Now, my flat has become clutter-free with more lifted vibe. Thank to this, now I have my own home-office so that I can concentrate on my study better than ever, and I more love my castle, which is protected by the Constitution s 51 (xxxi). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment