Friday 29 May 2009

Little Manly

Ironically I have not gone for a walk to Little Manly beach while living in Manly for almost two years. One day when I was having day-off I finally decided to explore Little Manly, which is only two blocks away from my street, Addison Rd.

There is one little cafe at the beach and it was closing at the moment when I got there. The dog seemed to belong to the owner of the shop. I talked to the owner and he did not believe me when I said it was my first time to come to Little Manly beach while living in Sydney for nearly three years. Then he said I should come for coffee some day. The cafe opens at 9am.
This is a shot of Addison Rd from Wood St. I think it is the most leafy street in Manly. Thanks to these beautiful trees, you can see heaps of birds - especially noisy white cockatoos.
a fishing pelican
There is a swing at the east side of the Manly Wharf. Recalling when I used to enjoy swing ride in my childhood, I tried it. But I had to get out of it asap because I got so dizzy. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment